Hours: Brand New Facility Open 8 AM-4 PM 7 Days A Week | Team Rotates Weekends | Schedules Set 4 Weeks in Advance | As Volumes Increase Schedule Will Adjust to 12-Hour Shifts
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 3 - 5 Per Hour
Call Schedule: Volunteer Only For Additional Pay
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: - Competitive Base Salary + Bonus (to be discussed by phone)
- Medical Directorship Bonus Available (must have UC experience)
- Relocation Negotiable
Benefits: - Medical/Vision/Dental
- 120 PTO Hours
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- $2,500 CME Allowance
- Total Source University
- Up to Date Anywhere (free online CME credits)
- Licenses and Certifications Paid
- Paid Malpractice
- Urgent Care Visit Reduced Fee
Additional Information: As the largest provider of urgent care in South Florida, we are seeking bright, talented individuals who share in our commitment to making a positive difference for the patients and our communities.
- Rapidly growing company with a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy a fantastic work-life balance with 3-4 days off every week.
- A generous Medical Directorship Bonus is available for candidates with prior urgent care experience interested in ensuring quality and reviewing charts.
- EMR: E-ClinicalWorks
- Active/Pending FL license.
- Unrestricted DEA license.
- Must feel proficient with suturing and common urgent care procedures.
- Must deliver a WOW experience to our patients.
- Must be comfortable with COVID testing in full PPE.
- 2+ years of UC, ER, Fast Track or Family Medicine experience preferred.
- DOT Certification and Workers Compensation Experience