Hours: Brand New Facility Open 8 AM-4 PM 7 Days A Week | Team Rotates Weekends | Schedules Set 4 Weeks in Advance | As Volumes Increase Schedule Will Adjust to 12-Hour Shifts
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 3 - 5 Per Hour
Call Schedule: Volunteer Only For Additional Pay
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- Average Compensation $260,841
- Opportunity to earn over $400,000
- Relocation Negotiable
- 120 PTO Hours
- Option to roll over up to 80 hours of PTO or "cash out" up to 40 hours of accrued PTO
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- $2,500 CME Allowance
- Total Source University
- Up to Date Anywhere (free online CME credits)
- Licenses and Certifications Paid
- Paid Malpractice
- Urgent Care Visit Reduced Fee
Additional Information: MD Now is the largest and fastest-growing provider of Urgent Care in Florida. The company was founded in 2005 and has grown to 60 clinics. We are continuing to grow and with growth comes opportunity!
Support from experienced clinical staff allows you to spend more time with patients and less time charting.
- Rapidly growing company with a fast-paced environment.
- Regional Medical Director openings are available
- Enjoy a fantastic work-life balance with 3-4 days off every week.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- Active/Pending FL license
- Unrestricted DEA license
- Must be comfortable treating pediatric patients
- Must feel proficient with suturing and common urgent care procedures.
- Must deliver a WOW experience to our patients.
- Must be comfortable with COVID testing in full PPE.
- 2+ years of UC, ER, Fast Track or Family Medicine experience preferred.
- DOT Certification and Workers Compensation Experience