Hours: FT Requirement is 14 Shifts/Month (May Block Shifts; ex. 4 on/4off) | 12-Hours Shifts (8 AM - 8 PM) | Team Rotates Weekends | Schedules Set 4 Weeks in Advance
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 3 - 5 Per Hour
Call Schedule: Volunteer Only For Additional Pay
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: - Competitive Base Salary + Bonus (to be discussed by phone)
- Medical Directorship Bonus Available (must have UC experience)
- Relocation Negotiable
Benefits: - Medical/Vision/Dental
- 120 PTO Hours
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- $2,500 CME Allowance
- Total Source University
- Up to Date Anywhere (free online CME credits)
- Licenses and Certifications Paid
- Paid Malpractice
- Urgent Care Visit Reduced Fee
Additional Information: As the largest provider of urgent care in South Florida, we are seeking bright, talented individuals who share in our commitment to making a positive difference for the patients and our communities.
- Rapidly growing company with a fast-paced environment.
- This is a brand new facility, as of 9/15/2020.
- As patient volumes increase, facility hours will adjust to accommodate 12-hour shifts Monday-Friday (8 AM-8 PM) with 8-hour weekend shifts and eventually, 12-hour shifts 7 days a week (8 AM-8 PM).
- EMR: E-ClinicalWorks
- 1+ years of Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, or Primary Care experience. New Grads that moonlighted during residency in a UC or EM setting may also apply.
- Unrestricted DEA license.
- Must feel proficient with suturing and common urgent care procedures.
- Must deliver a WOW experience to our patients.
- Must be comfortable with COVID testing in full PPE.
- DOT Certification and Workers Compensation Experience
- Spanish speaking a plus!