Compensation: - Salary Range: $80k-$90k depending on experience
Benefits: - Medical malpractice insurance through FTCA
- Medical and Dental insurance paid by MCR for Provider only - Can add family at their expense
- Productivity incentives
- Quality Incentives
- Patient Satisfaction Incentives
- 15 days PTO
- Paid Holidays
- 5 paid CME days off annually
- Reimburse up to $1,500 for CME annually
- LTD, AD&D, Life insurance - 1x annual salary paid by MCR
- Relocation reimbursement
- Member of the National Health Service Corps
- Florida Medical License and DEA reimbursement
Additional Information: Seeking an LCSW with experience working with individuals across the lifespan. Our behavioral health clinics operate at a fast pace and our population is varied, reflecting a wide range of diagnoses, including substance abuse disorders.
- Provide counseling, therapy, and/or psychotherapy to our patients in an office and school setting in Arcadia.
- Develop and implement treatment plans.
- Provide therapeutic crisis intervention and emergency services on-site, as required.
- Collaborate with the care team in assessing, planning, and implementing the patient's care plan.
What you need to bring to this role:
- LCSW FL License
- Familiarity with and sensitivity to multi-cultural groups as related to family customs and child-rearing practices (preferably Hispanic culture).
- Knowledge of working with substance abuse disorders a plus.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required.