Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Monday - Friday | Hours Between 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM | Flexibility to work occasional evenings (5:00 - 7:00 PM) or Saturdays (8:30 AM - 4:00 PM) providing care via telehealth.
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Languages Required: Spanish, Spanish - Medical
Average patients seen: 20 in an 8 hour day | 10 per 4 hour shift
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Based on Experience
- Signing Bonus and Relocation Available
Benefits: We offer a competitive Benefits Program that includes affordable health insurance and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA), Dental and Vision Insurance, Educational and Continuing Education Benefits, Student Loan Repayment and Loan Forgiveness, Retirement Plan, Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short term and Long Term Disability benefits, Professional Fee Reimbursement, Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement, Scrubs Reimbursement, Loupes Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Programs, Paid Holidays, Personal Days of Celebration, Paid time off, and Extended Illness Benefits.
- Provides comprehensive outpatient pediatric primary care.
- Conducts routine well-child care visits, urgent care and follow up appointments.
- Provides supervision and consultation to mid-level pediatric practitioners working at the clinic.
- Opportunity to conduct pediatric inpatient hospital rounds at local hospital based on need and interest.
- Participates in quality management activities as assigned by the Medical Director.
- Participates in the direction and development of health care services provided by Marin Community Clinics as a member of the primary health care team.
- At times, may provide care via telehealth.
- Current DEA
- Current BLS
- Ability to see patients 0-18 years of age.
- Prior experience working with under-served communities in a Community Health Clinic environment (FQHC) highly desirable.
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings or a Saturday shift if required.