Hours: The Clinic is Open 7 Days per Week | Schedule is 5 Days per Week with Saturdays Required
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: No Call
- To be discussed directly with the employer.
Benefits: Our mission informs our approach to your compensation and benefits program. Our benefits program is designed to protect your health, family and way of life. We offer a competitive Benefits Program that includes affordable health insurance and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA), Dental and Vision Insurance, Educational and Continuing Education Benefits, Student Loan Repayment and Loan Forgiveness, Retirement Plan, Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short term and Long Term Disability benefits, Professional Fee Reimbursement, Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement, Scrubs Reimbursement, Loupes Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Programs, Paid Holidays, Personal Days of Celebration, Paid time off, and Extended Illness Benefits.
- Perform patient screening procedures: assessment of oral health conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection, dental charting and taking blood pressure and pulse.
- Take digital x-rays.
- Remove calculus and plaque.
- Apply preventive materials to the teeth.
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
- Make impressions of patients' teeth for study casts.
- Treat adult and pediatric population.
- EMR: Dentrix
- Must hold active California State Registered Dental Hygienist license and CPR.
- Have excellent clinical and communication skills.
- Proficient in taking digital x-rays.
- Self-motivated, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team oriented and willing to work in underserved community health setting.
- FLEXIBILITY IS A MUST: This position will include duties and tasks performed by an RDA, as needed, and depending on the day-to-day operational needs of the practice.