Hours: 4, 4.5, or 5 day work weeks available | Clinic hours: Mon - Fri - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Tue open late until 7:30 pm
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Call Schedule: 1:26 rotated weekly
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $180,000 –$265,000
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- CME days and allowance
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 403b with employer match after 1 year
- Company-paid short and long term disability, and basic life insurance
- NHSC loan repayment; HPSA score: 21
Additional Information: Low Country Health Care System provides primary, acute, and chronic health care, for all stages of life. We provide health care services to the residents of Allendale, Barnwell, Bamberg, and Aiken Counties at 9 clinic sites.
Our 9 clinics employ 230 employees and provide service to more than 19,000 patients.
The Physician shall:
- Provide professional medical care and treatment services to patients from adolescents to adults, as well as perform all professional duties in accordance with the policies and procedures of Low Country Health Care System, Inc.
- Provide clinical care using a team-based approach centered on patient needs and incorporating individual patient preferences in the delivery and approach to care.
- Perform supervising duties to mid-level providers as needed.