Compensation: Compensation ranges from $28.85 to $44.00 an hour.
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision plans for employees and family
- 3 plans options for medical, dental, and vision
- NH RN License
- 3 years of acute care nursing experience, IV competent, Oncology/Chemotherapy administration experience preferred
- Functions as a patient advocate and care coordinator, collaborating with the other patient healthcare providers to provide appropriate care as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Acts as a resource to the patient and family and is accountable for the safe delivery of care within the framework of the nursing process.
- Responsible for the safe delivery of various kinds of intravenous medications for the treatment of numerous diseases not limited to the specialty of Oncology.
- Responsible for proper assessment and reassessment of patients in their care throughout treatment.
- Helps the Oncologist in the performance of exams and procedures when asked to do so.
- Administers intravenous medications according to the standards set by the Oncology Nursing Society, the Infusion Nursing Society, and LRH.