Compensation: Compensation ranges from $32.21 to $49.12 an hour.
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision plans for employees and family
- 3 plans options for medical, dental, and vision
- Current NH RN License
- BSN preferred
- ACLS, TNCC, and PALS or ENPC certification required
- 1 to 2 years of acute care nursing experience is preferred, on-the-job training may be provided depending on the candidate's education and experience
- Provides direct patient care to all patient types, including trauma patients, presenting to the Emergency Department
- Must ensure accurate and timely documentation of care and interventions is entered into the EMR to facilitate high-quality care across the continuum of care
- Patient and family education focused on involving them in the plan of care is essential
- Must establish and maintain a professional relationship with patients, visitors, staff, physicians, local EMS, and the community
LRH is the largest EMS Medical Resource Hospital in the area and is currently seeking Level 3 Trauma Center designation. We offer advanced technology, a broad range of specialty care, and a modern, attractive facility.