Compensation: Compensation ranges from $32.21 to $49.12 an hour.
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision plans for employees and family
- 3 plans options for medical, dental, and vision
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of New Hampshire
- 1-2 years of previous clinical nursing experience in acute care setting preferred
- National certification strongly encouraged
- ACLS, PALS, and TNCC required
- CEN preferred
The Emergency Department Registered Nurse
- Assumes responsibility for a patient assignment in the Emergency Department
- Utilizes and acquires knowledge of current and best practices in patient care
- Retains the responsibility for the direction and guidance of ancillary personnel activities within the unit.
- Works to support the 5 pillars of excellence: people, quality, service, finance, and growth.