Compensation: Compensation based on experience + negotiable sign-on bonus.
Benefits: Employer Contributed to Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Quarterly Contributed 403b by the Board of Directors
- Life insurance
- 11.5 paid Holidays (now including Juneteenth)
- Covered Malpractice and Tail
- Discounted Cell Phone and BJ Membership
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
Additional Information: La Red Health Center's Mission is to be a Center of Excellence that provides quality patient-centered care to the diverse members of our community.
- Provides comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of behavioral health clients
-Assists in the detection of 'at-risk' patients and the development of plans to prevent further psychological or physical deterioration
- We are a Federally Qualified Health Center: We serve the uninsured and underinsured community of Sussex County
-Work alongside our Community Health Workers team who assist our patient population and provide transportation and health care.
-Compassionate, willing to go the extra mile and provide unincumbered care
-Service-oriented to both patients and staff: We believe in family and strive to provide a company culture that is centered around employee wellbeing
- Master's Degree in Social Work or related field REQUIRED
- DE License REQUIRED