- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- The LCSW conducts mental health diagnostic evaluations for children, adolescents and adults and provides treatment accordingly. Completes documentation in the EMR, participates in clinical and peer consultation groups and communicates professionally with medical staff and community partners.
- Assists in the assessment, planning, arranging and implementation of psychosocial programs for adolescents at the high school.
- Evaluates adolescent patients and provides counseling and crisis intervention as required
- Collaborate with other professionals to evaluate patients' medical or physical condition and to assess client needs.
- Counsels patients in individual and/or group sessions to help them deal with life adjustment issues.
- Refers patient or family to community resources to assist in recovery from mental or physical illness and to provide access to services such as financial assistance, legal aid, housing job placement or education, or other community services as required.