Compensation: $27.00 - $33.00 per hour based on experience
- Employer Contributed Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Quarterly Contributed 403b by the Board of Directors
- 4 Weeks Vacation During the First 5 Years and 6 Weeks After 5 Years
- 11.5 Holidays, including Birthday
- Covered Malpractice and Tail
- 5 CME Days with Classes and Travel Paid in Full
- Discounted Cell Phone and BJ Membership
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
Additional Information: La Red Health Center's Mission is to be a Center of Excellence that provides quality patient-centered care to the diverse members of our community.
- Assists in the assessment, planning, arranging, and implementing of psychosocial programs e.g. domestic violence, parenting skills, etc.
- Collaborate with other professionals to evaluate patients' medical or physical condition and to assess client needs.
- Counsel clients and patients in individual and group sessions to help them overcome dependencies, recover from illness and adjust to life.
- Conducts specifically targeted counseling programs such as P.C.I. T. in dealing with the need for child/parent interventions
- Master Degree in Social Work REQUIRED
- DE License REQUIRED
- 3-5 years experience REQUIRED
- Bilingual (SPAN-ENG) PREFERRED