Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm OR 4 day work week available if desired
Call Schedule: No call
Compensation: Starts at $65,000
Benefits: 100% Insurance provided: Health, Dental, Life + full benefit package
Additional Information: The LCSW conducts mental health diagnostic evaluations for children, adolescents, and adults and provides treatment accordingly. Completes documentation in the EMR, participates in clinical and peer consultation groups, and communicates professionally with medical staff and community partners.
- Assists in the assessment, planning, arranging, and implementing of psychosocial programs e.g. domestic violence, parenting skills, etc.
- Collaborate with other professionals to evaluate patients' medical or physical condition and to assess client needs.
- Counsel clients and patients in individual and group sessions to help them overcome dependencies, recover from illness and adjust to life.
- Conducts specific targeted counseling programs such as P.C.I. T. in dealing with the need for child/parent interventions.
- Masters in Social Work
- 3-5 years experience in private practice or public health setting
- Spanish bilingual preferred