Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Flexible Mon-Thurs. 8 AM - 7 PM | Friday 8 AM-5 PM | Saturday 8 AM - 12 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 15
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Hourly wage evaluated based on experience
Benefits: Employer Contributed to Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Quarterly Contributed 403b by the Board of Directors
- Life insurance
- 11.5 paid Holidays (now including Juneteenth)
-PTO: - 4 Weeks Vacation During the First 5 Years and 6 Weeks After 5 Years
- Covered Malpractice and Tail
- Discounted Cell Phone and BJ Membership
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
Additional Information: La Red Health Center's Mission is to be a Center of Excellence that provides quality patient-centered care to the diverse members of our community.
- Obtains and documents health history, information on chief complaint, vital signs, and health risk factors, and assesses disease conditions.
- We are a Federally Qualified Health Center: We serve the uninsured and underinsured community of Sussex County
-Work alongside our Community Health Workers team who assist our patient population and provide transportation and health care.
-Compassionate, willing to go the extra mile and provide unincumbered care
-Service-oriented to both patients and staff: We believe in family and strive to provide a company culture that is centered around employee wellbeing