Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Flexible Monday - Friday 8 AM - 7 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 15
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Starting rate of $25/hour and increases based on Experience
- Employer Contributed Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Quarterly Contributed 403b by the Board of Directors
- 4 Weeks Vacation During the First 5 Years and 6 Weeks After 5 Years
- 11.5 Holidays, including Birthday
- Covered Malpractice and Tail
- 5 CME Days with Classes and Travel Paid in Full
- Discounted Cell Phone and BJ Membership
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
Additional Information: La Red Health Center's Mission is to be a Center of Excellence that provides quality patient-centered care to the diverse members of our community.
- Obtains and documents health history, information on chief complaint, vital signs, health risk factors, and assesses disease conditions.
- Provides patient care based on practice guidelines standards of care, standing physician orders, and federal/state laws and regulations.
- Executes prescribed treatments and medical interventions, administers prescribed medications, and monitors and documents treatment progress and patient response.
- Arranges for laboratory testing as necessary.
- DE License REQUIRED
- Bilingual (SPAN-ENG) PREFERRED