Hours: Flexible work schedule. 4 day workweek available.
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Call Schedule: None
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Earning potential is based on experience but annual compensation is based on $110,000-$120,000 with $10,000 sign-on bonus potential!
-Relocation assistance is available!
Benefits: Employer Contributed to Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Quarterly Contributed 403b by the Board of Directors
- Life insurance
- 11.5 paid Holidays (now including Juneteenth)
-CME: $3000, 5 days
- Covered Malpractice and Tail
- Discounted Cell Phone and BJ Membership
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
Additional Information: La Red Health Center's Mission is to be a Center of Excellence that provides quality patient-centered care to the diverse members of our community.
-Assist PCPs in patient care relating to a patient panel of all ages
-Willing to participate in our mobile van care program (options are flexible)
-Flexible scheduling, designed to work around the provider's needs, in conjunction with patient demand.
- May require an occasional Saturday for special events
-Willing to entertain new grads with prior RN experience in an outpatient/community health environment, treating the underserved
- DE License REQUIRED
- DEA License REQUIRED
- Bilingual (SPAN-ENG) preferred but not required