Average patients seen: Varies | Average patients per day will be discussed during interview with the Medical Director
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Competitive Base Salary
- Future Bonus Potential
- 95% of Medical/Dental/Vision Paid by Employer
- 403b up to 9% Match Voted on Quarterly by the Board
- 4 Weeks Vacation First 5 Years 6 Weeks After 5 Years
- 11.5 Holidays
- Covered Malpractice and Tail
- 5 CME Days with Classes and Travel Paid in Full
- Discounted Cellphone and BJ's Wholesale Club Membership
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
- Performs complete initial psychiatric assessments on patients to determine DSM IV diagnosis and develop a plan of care including medication prescription if indicated.
- Works in collaboration with other treatment team members to ensure quality of care and consideration of services.
- Our community boasts two of the East Coast's best beaches, a nationally ranked public school system, affordable housing, and low property taxes.
- We are less than a two-hour drive to the major metropolitan areas of Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Washington DC.
- MSN as a Psychiatric Specialist
- 2 years experience with children and/or adults who present and are assessed with a DSM-I. New grads considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Have acquired experience in working with family systemic model of care.
- Bilingual/Spanish-speaking preferred.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours and to work with multi-cultural, diverse patient population.