Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 7 PM | Flexible | Provider Sets Own Patient Schedules
Average patients seen: 15
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $108K - $113K plus Productivity Bonus Potential
Benefits: - 95% of Medical/Dental/Vision Paid by Employer
- 403b up to 9% Match Voted on Quarterly by the Board
- 4 Weeks Vacation First 5 Years 6 Weeks After 5 Years
- 11.5 Holidays
- Covered Malpractice and Tail
- 5 CME Days with Classes and Travel Paid in Full
- Discounted Cellphone and BJ Membership
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
Additional Information: - 12 months of primary care, as an NP, required
- The nurse practitioner will see walk-in and scheduled patients.
- Nurse practitioners set their own patient schedules and administrative hours can be performed at home.
- Our community boasts two of the East Coast's best beaches, a nationally ranked public school system, tax-free shopping, outlets, restaurants and affordable housing and low property taxes.
- We are less than a two-hour drive to the major metropolitan areas of Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Washington DC.
- Sussex County showcases world-class beach resorts, historic seaside and riverside villages, signature golf courses, premier accommodations and a Culinary Coast of fantastic restaurants and chefs.