Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm OR 4 day work week available if desired
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18-20
Call Schedule: Outpatient Only, No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: - Based on Experience
Benefits: 100% Insurance provided: Health, Dental, Life + full benefit package
The Family Physician provides medical care, treatment, and counseling to a wide variety of ages in a family practice setting.
- Obtains and documents health history, performs physical examinations, educates patients on preventative health measures
- Documents and maintains patient's records of care on Health Center EMR
- Orders laboratory, x-ray testing as required
- Develops and institutes appropriate treatment plans per protocol. Treatment will include the care of acute and chronic medical problems as well as contraceptive services
- Participates in multidisciplinary teams to improve patient care processes and outcomes
- Experience working with the underserved, low-income, or homeless population is a plus
- Spanish bilingual a plus
Many enjoy calling Georgetown home because of our central location and beautiful scenery. We are 2 hours from Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C.