Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30AM - 5:30 PM; Friday 8:00 AM - Noon
Average patients seen: Varies | This role is both clinical and administrative.
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Up To $3,000 Relocation Assistance Available
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
- Employer Contributed Medical/Dental/Vision
- Quarterly Contributed 403b by the Board of Directors
- 4 Weeks Vacation During the First 5 Years and 6 Weeks After 5 Years
- 11.5 Holidays, including Birthday
- Covered Malpractice and Tail
- 5 CME Days with Classes and Travel Paid in Full
- Discounted Cell Phone and BJ Membership
Additional Information: This role is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a multi-site dental program in a FQHC setting including staffing/coverage, patient satisfaction, staff satisfaction, patient flow, etc.
- Provides hands-on patient care as scheduled each week.
- Develops and implements formal clinical policies and procedures.
- Assesses and coaches staff on all aspects of quality improvement.
- Establishes schedules, task assignments and allocation of manpower, space, and equipment.
- Less than a 2-hour drive to the major metropolitan areas of Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Washington DC, our community boasts two of the East Coast's best beaches, a nationally ranked public school system, affordable housing, and low property taxes.
- Must have an active DE license.
- 3+ years of dentistry experience required.
- Prior leadership experience required (3+ years strongly preferred).
- Previous FQHC experience strongly preferred.
- Active DE license required.