Compensation: - Salary of $185,000
- $3,000 Relocation Assistance Available
Benefits: - Employer Contributed Medical/Dental/Vision
- Quarterly Contributed 403b by the Board of Directors
- 4 Weeks Vacation During the First 5 Years and 6 Weeks After 5 Years
- 11.5 Holidays
- Covered Malpractice and Tail
- 5 CME Days with Classes and Travel Paid in Full
- Discounted Cell Phone and BJ Membership
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
Additional Information: The Dentist will assess patients' oral health; formulate comprehensive dental treatment for patients across the age spectrum; implement dental treatment plans including emergency treatment, disease control, restoration, and recall; make referrals to specialists as needed; encourage patient participation in prevention activities.
- Brand new site with state-of-the-art equipment.
- The Dentist will share hygienist and assistant.
- Dental Department currently staffs 5 dentists.
- Our community boasts two of the East Coast's best beaches, a nationally ranked public school system, affordable housing, and low property taxes.
- We are less than a two-hour drive to the major metropolitan areas of Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Washington DC.
- All experience levels welcome to apply, however, public or non-profit experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success in working as a member of a team.
- Prior experience in mentoring students preferred.
- Bilingual skills a plus.