Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 8AM to 7PM; Friday 8AM to 5PM; Saturday 8AM to Noon
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: - Salary Starting at $72,000
Benefits: - Employer Contributed Medical/Dental/Vision
- Quarterly Contributed 403b by the Board of Directors
- 4 Weeks Vacation During the First 5 Years and 6 Weeks After 5 Years
- 11.5 Holidays
- Covered Malpractice and Tail
- 5 CME Days with Classes and Travel Paid in Full
- Discounted Cell Phone and BJ Membership
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
- Brand new site with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Implements individualized hygiene and periodontal dental care plans for patients.
- Assesses dental condition and needs of the patient, uses dental screening procedures, to include medical history review, dental charting, and perio charting; takes patients vital signs as required.
- Delivers direct patient care to patients as assigned, using established dental hygienist procedures.
- Our community boasts two of the East Coast's best beaches, a nationally ranked public school system, affordable housing, and low property taxes.
- We are less than a two-hour drive to the major metropolitan areas of Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Washington DC.
- New graduates welcome to apply, however, 3+ years experience preferred.
- Current Delaware Dental Hygienist license.
- Radiological Technician, Dental Radiological technician or related certification.
- Spanish skills a plus.