- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability, an Employee Assistance Program
- 403B retirement plan
- Claims- made Medical Malpractice Insurance including Tail Coverage
- The Nurse Practitioner for Urgent Care and Coverage provides direct patient care for patients whose primary care provider (PCP) is unavailable.
- This position plays a vital and varied role supporting an outpatient-only primary care practice specializing in LGBT primary care, HIV medicine, Transgender healthcare, and LBQ women's care.
- In collaboration with a care team consisting of RN, LVN, MSW, and MA support, this position provides urgent care, routine primary care during PCP absences, and fills in with other clinical duties as needed.
- The NP working under this Job Description does not have their own assigned panel of patients for ongoing continuity care.
- Minimum two years experience in primary care or urgent care
- Expertise working with LGBT and HIV+ populations
- Licensed in the State of California
- Registered by the federal Drug Enforcement Agency
- Furnishing license
- DEA X-waiver a plus
- Spanish fluency a plus