- The Medical Director is responsible for managing the medical care for an assigned panel of patients.
- This position works with a multi-disciplinary team of medical professionals to provide comprehensive primary care services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender patients.
- The major clinical and administrative emphasis of this position will be the delivery of medical services to the Black, Hispanic, and other racial or ethnic minority LGBT clients in the South Central and Boyle Heights neighborhoods of Los Angeles.
- CA license
- Registered by the federal DEA
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated skill in addressing and overcoming medical mistrust among populations with high incidence of negative past experiences in healthcare.
- The successful candidate will also have demonstrated skill in successfully addressing social determinants of individual health even when important environmental or community causes cannot be impacted.