- Professional Liability Insurance
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403B retirement plan
- CME allowance
Additional Information: 100%, Full Time, Exempt, Union
- Working collaboratively with clinic staff, The Physician will provide medical care for the patients of the Los Angeles LGBT Center (The Center).
- The continuity patient panel for the Physician - HIV Medicine and General Medicine will be comprised of HIV-infected and HIV-uninfected individuals; the panel may also include Transgender patients and other patient populations within the LGBT community (for example, geriatrics) for whom The Center provides medical care, depending on the candidate's experience and training.
- This physician will also be expected to provide episodic care for non-panel patients as needed.
- California License
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine
- Current CPR certification
- Registered by the federal Drug Enforcement Agency
- X-waiver preferred
- Demonstrated expertise and passion for working with LGBTQ+ people
- Fluency in medical Spanish strongly preferred