- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Accruals
- Pension Plan
Additional Information: Qualifications:
- Requires Doctorate degree in psychology, with at least 1 year of experience in chemical dependency/behavioral health treatment
- Experience with court referred fitness restoration
- Must be licensed by Illinois Department of Professional Regulation as a Clinical Psychologist
- Responsible for providing diagnostic and treatment services to individuals and groups, clinical consultation to staff, consultation and education to community groups, and participation in program development.
- Performs fitness restoration services to court-ordered clients already found Unfit to Stand Trial, including:
- Review of Fitness evaluation & supporting materials to assess appropriateness for LCHD OPMH level of care.
- Provide direct restoration counseling services to appropriate adults & write reports to court.
- Coordinate/consult with treating psychiatrist as appropriate.