- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Accruals
- Pension Plan
Additional Information: REQUIRED:
- Master's Degree in the field, with one year of experience.
- One year of supervisory experience.
- Licensed by the State of Illinois as a Physician, Psychologist, L.S.W., L.C.S.W., L.P.C., L.C.P.C. or CADC
- Coordinates activities of the assigned program. This includes planning, evaluating, supervision, and organizing services.
- Focuses on client empowerment in providing treatment, seeking to assist clients to build on strengths in addressing treatment needs.
- Provides education and direction to clients, family members and/or significant others.
- Takes responsibility for training in and documenting clinical chart requirements to meet program and state standards.
- Performs initial evaluations and assessments of potential clients regarding their appropriateness for participation in the program.