- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Accruals
- Pension Plan
Additional Information: Qualifications:
- A Master's Degree or Doctorate in Psychology or Social Work or related field.
- Licensed as an LCSW or LCPC or Clinical Psychologist or Psychiatric APN or Psychiatrist.
- Minimum four years relevant experience, including two years of supervisory experience.
- Responsible for the planning, organizing, delivery, and evaluation of the Primary Care Behavioral Health program.
- This position will oversee the behavioral health staff that provide therapy and consultation in the primary care Health Centers.
- Responsible for developing philosophy and strategies involved in the delivery of services.