- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Accruals
- Pension Plan
- Master's degree, one year of experience is required
- Bachelor's degree, two years of experience in chemical dependency/behavioral health field is required
- Associate's degree, five years of experience in chemical dependency/behavioral health field is required
- Illinois license as an (RN) Registered Nurse.
- Supervises nursing personnel, maintains adequate patient medical records, oversees the storage and administration of medications, and oversees program compliance with local, state, and federal regulations regarding medical care of clients.
- Responsible for providing direct care for the medical needs of clients.
- Develops medical protocols in consultation with the Medical Director and/or consulting psychiatrist and Program Coordinator in order to comply with state and federal laws.