Hours: 37.5: Evening hours (4:30pm-10pm) with a Saturday/Sunday day shift rotation (8am-2:30pm).
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Accruals
- Pension Plan
- Associate's degree, two years in general nursing care is required, plus one year of experience in chemical dependency/clinic/hospital is preferred
- Bachelor's degree or diploma, one year's of experience in general nursing care required, plus one year of experience in chemical dependency/behavioral health/clinic/hospital field is preferred.
- Responsible for administering medications.
- Responsible for direct care of clients, including crisis intervention and triage on admission, participates in developing treatment plans with clients, provides emergency assessment for hospitalizations, and reports supply needs to Nursing Coordinator, if applicable to program.
- Acts as triage person for admissions.