- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- Earn Vacation & Sick Time Off
- Pension Plan
- & Much more...
Additional Information: - Under general supervision, assists physician and staff members in providing optimal ambulatory health care to patients, stocks and maintains exam and team rooms; assists with clinical and clerical duties.
- Work involves direct patient contact and is performed in accordance with prescribed methods, techniques, and procedures.
- Requires High School Diploma or GED
- One year of experience is preferred.
- Candidates who have completed a 160-hour externship with the LCHD/CHC will have the one-year experience requirement waived.
Medical assistant certification or registration required:
- The American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)- CMA
- The Association of Medical Technologists (AMT) - RMA
- The National Healthcareer Association (NHA) - CCMA
- National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) - NCMA
- American Allied Health (AAH) - RMA