- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Accruals
- Pension Plan
Additional Information: Responsibilities:
- Performs work in the non-professional area, assisting a dental hygienist and/or dentist in the provision of services to a patient.
- Maintains a pleasant and cheerful tone of voice when answering the telephone and in face-to-face communication with staff and patients. Introduces self. Transfers phone calls appropriately.
- Demonstrates skills in utilizing dental equipment associated with the position (e.g. HVE positioning).
- Demonstrates skills in performing diagnostic testing associated with the position (e.g. bitewing and periapical x-ray).
- Demonstrates ability to appropriately clean and sterilize equipment
- Completion of training as a Certified Dental Assistant by the American Dental Association or two years experience as a Dental Assistant.
- Bilingual (Spanish) Preferred.