Benefits: - Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Accruals
- Pension Plan
- Master's degree in a related field, and Successful completion of 1,000 practicum hours
- One (1) year of documented clinical experience under the supervision of a QMHP, IL License as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or as a Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- Illinois Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), or as a LicenseD Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Provide evaluation, psycho-social education, mentoring, and treatment service to clients, assists clients in developing and accomplishing treatment goals in individual and group settings.
- Provides consultation and education to community groups and emergency services.