- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Accruals
- Pension Plan
Additional Information: Qualifications:
- Master's degree in a related field and 5 years post-graduate clinical experience, Illinois license as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or as a Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- Licensed by the State of Illinois as a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), or as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Provides individual, family, and group therapy; mental health evaluation; treatment planning; case management and case consultation services to youth clients and their families.
- Assists clients in developing and accomplishing treatment goals in individual, family, and group settings.
- Provides services in office and community settings.
- Responsible for providing screening, assessment, and support services/crisis response as part of the Lake County SASS team to clients who are at risk of psychiatric hospitalization, who are psychiatrically hospital.
- Provides after hours on call services to respond to youth at the site of crisis.