Call Schedule: Little to no call, varies with each practice
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Starting salary of $250,000 plus RVU and quality bonus incentives
- Lucrative retention bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Medical Insurance & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Legal Benefit
- Eldercare and Childcare
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter program (Parking and Transit FSAs)
- Tuition Assistance
- Benefits and discounts through a centralized website (pet, auto, and homeowners insurance, to name a few!)
Additional Information: Highly regarded health system affiliated with a Tufts teaching hospital and voted top hospital to work for in all of Massachusetts! Beth Israel is highly focused on position-job satisfaction along with a culture to create a strong and positive work-life balance.
One of the top ACOs in the country!
- Embedded behavioral health specialists in the practice
- Experienced leadership team with a strong track record of mentorship, available to providers
- This practice is located on the 4th floor of Addison Gilbert Hospital, which has access to all service lines and specialties.
- Beautiful view of the ocean from the practice. Gloucester is a working-class fisherman's town with a diverse population.
- 4 Day Clinical Work Week (32 clinical care hours, 8 administrative)
- Patient population is newborn to geriatric
- Team-Based Care
-2 MDs, 3 NPs, 1 LPN, and 4 Medical Assistants
- Epic EMR
- New Grads welcome to apply
- BE/BC, licensed in the state of Massachusetts