Hours: Clinic is open Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Call Schedule: Some after hours
Compensation: Starting at $23/hr and increases Based on Experience
Benefits: - Health, Dental plans available
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Healthy Workplaces Act Leave
- Federal and State Loan Forgiveness programs available
Additional Information: La Casa Family Health Center is an innovative, community-based, financially resourceful, total healthcare organization committed to providing evidenced-based quality primary care, behavioral health and dental care services for everyone with emphasis on the medically underserved in southeast New Mexico
Our rich history within the community is our bond. Our local ties ground us and motivate our health clinics to continue to provide the highest quality healthcare our patients deserve.
- Triages patients and monitors patient flow, takes measures to ensure clinic operates efficiently.
- Performs duties consistent with Primary Care Medical Home (PCMH) Team guidelines, assignments, and
- Performs all duties in accordance with state nursing licensing board protocol and established policy