Compensation: - $66-$76 per hour
- Earning Potential plus Productivity Bonus Opportunities
Benefits: - 5 Weeks of Vacation
- $3,500 Continuing Medical Education (CME) Allowance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as Disability Benefits
- Flexible Health Spending Account
- Medical Malpractice Insurance with Tail-Coverage
- DEA, Ohio License
-403(b) retirement plan
- Being a part of Knox Community Hospital means being a part of the community and practicing innovative medicine with a small-town feel, not only allowing doctors to promote healthy lifestyles for patients and families within the hospital walls but also within the community.
- We are seeking APPs with outstanding professionalism, who strive to provide excellent patient care, are excited about innovation, and would enjoy the opportunity to work in a small-town environment with a lucrative patient base.
- A low cost of living combined with excellent recreational, retail, dining, cultural and educational opportunities makes Mount Vernon a very attractive place to live.
- Located near the state capital, Columbus, it is easy to get away for a larger urban area experience and return to the tranquility of Mount Vernon and its surroundings.