- Earning Potential Starts at $259,732 plus Productivity Bonus Opportunities
- Sign-on Bonus
- $50,000 Incentive for a Home That is Purchased in the Community and Community Residence
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance
- 5 Weeks of Vacation
- $5,000 Continuing Medical Education (CME) Allowance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as Disability Benefits
- Flexible Health Spending Account and a Health Savings Account
- Medical Malpractice Insurance with Tail-Coverage
- Tophat 457 Retirement Program
- DEA, Ohio License, Board Fees
- Being a part of Knox Community Hospital means being a part of the community and practicing innovative medicine with a small-town feel, not only allowing doctors to promote healthy lifestyles for patients and families within the hospital walls but also within the community.
- We are seeking physicians with outstanding professionalism, who strive to provide excellent patient care, are excited about innovation and would enjoy the opportunity to work in a small town environment with a lucrative patient base.
- A low cost of living combined with excellent recreational, retail, dining, cultural and educational opportunities makes Mount Vernon a very attractive place to live.
- Located just 45 minutes from the state capital, Columbus, it is easy to get away for a larger urban area experience and return to the tranquility of Mount Vernon and its surroundings.
- Board eligible physicians must become board certified within 5 years of residency