Hours: 36 Hours | 4 Day Work Week Monday - Friday | 3 Days 8 AM - 5 PM, 30 Min Admin Time Included; 1 Day 8 AM - 7 PM, 1 Hour Admin Time Included
Degrees Accepted: Master's
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Call Schedule: 1:11 Phone Only | Rotated Monthly
Relocation Assistance Available
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for physician and family with employer contribution
- Life insurance with employer contribution
- Disability Insurance
- 401k program; Employer contributes dollar amount equal to 3% of salary and up to 6% matching
- Paid license renewal fees and dues
- CME Allowance
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- CME Leave
- Social Security
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Unemployment Insurance
Additional Information: KFMC is a family-oriented organization. Keeping our employees and their families at the forefront of our mind, we work closely with all employees to ensure a positive workplace experience.
- The Behavioral Health Clinician is an integral member of the interdisciplinary health team of Kiamichi Family Medical Center.
- Provide individual, conjoint, family, and small group psychotherapy.
- Demonstrate considerable skill in establishing and maintaining work relationships with others, serve as a consultant, work with community groups and agencies in implementing programs and services, and exercise good judgment in analyzing situations and making good decisions.
- Licensed as an LCSW in Oklahoma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the delivery of behavioral health services
- At least 2 years experience working directly with clients with behavioral health disorders