Benefits: - Company-paid health, dental, and life insurance
- Retirement plan with a company match
- CME hours/dollars
- Malpractice Insurance
Additional Information: Keystone Health is growing and is looking for full-time and part-time Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists to join our team!
- Our team specializes in a wide range of behavioral issues from pediatrics to geriatrics
- Full-time and part-time positions are available working with children and adults.
- Provides counseling/psychotherapy services for individuals and families who are experiencing behavioral health issues that are impacting their well-being.
- Develop, coordinate, promote and conduct group therapy as needed.
- Provide crisis counseling and referrals to patients in need of emergency intervention
- Experience with play therapy, trauma, and evidence-based practice is a plus.
- At a minimum, a Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or equivalent required
- Minimum of two years' job-related experience preferred