- Eligible for State and Federal Loan Repayment
- 3 Weeks of Vacation; 4 Weeks of Vacation in year 4
- 40 Hours of Sick Time Annually
- 52 Hours of Holiday Annually
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Long-Term Disability Provided
- Vision and Short-Term Disability Available
- 403b Retirement Program with a Company Match
- Malpractice Coverage through FTCA
- Payment of Membership Due, License, DEA, and Board Certification
- 40 Hours of Continuing Education Time Annually
- $3,000 Continuing Education Allowance Annually
Additional Information: Join our behavioral health practice with five General Psychiatrists, four Child Adolescent Psychiatrists, one Nurse Practitioner, one Physician Assistant, eight Behavioral Health Therapists, and a full support team.
SUMMARY: Provides comprehensive services to patients focusing on evaluation and assessment of psychiatric disorders and maintenance of medications used to treat those disorders; provides leadership and guidance to the clinical staff.
- Provides psychotherapy to patients suffering from behavioral health problems
- Assists medical practitioners with the assessment of patients with behavioral health problems including substance abuse issues and provides appropriate treatment or referrals.
- Provides crisis counseling and referrals to patients in need of emergency intervention.
- Current Federal DEA license
- Child and Adolescent fellowship required