Hours: 10 Hour Days, 4 Days per Week; 3 Clinic Days 1 Administrative day
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 17
Call Schedule: Hospital Call, Mondays and 1:5 Weekends
Compensation: $178,743 - $229,553
- Medical with Employer Contribution
- Employer Paid Dental, Vision, and Basic Life Insurance
- Supplement Life and AD&D Insurance
- 80 Hours Vacation Leave Increases with Tenure
- 64 Hours Sick Leave
- Inhouse Benefit of Medical, Dental, and Behavioral Health Coverage up to $2,000* per Calendar Year for You and Your Eligible Dependents (In addition to Our Regularly Offered Medical Insurance Coverage)
* Amount Max is $2,000 for Family
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus negotiable
Additional Information: A Kaniksu provider is not just responsible for providing excellent, integrated, and multidisciplinary patient care in a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home. They are committed to providing an excellent patient experience within a culture that is characterized by a highly positive, fast-paced, productive environment where we act in partnership with those we serve and with our teammates.
YOU ARE an essential team member charged with leading patients in managing their care at Kaniksu Health.
This physician will take on leadership responsibilities.