- Medical with Employer Contribution
- Employer Paid Dental, Vision, and Basic Life Insurance
- Supplement Life and AD&D Insurance
- 80 Hours Vacation Leave Increases with Tenure
- 64 Hours Sick Leave
- Inhouse Benefit of Medical, Dental, and Behavioral Health Coverage up to $2,000* per Calendar Year for You and Your Eligible Dependents (In addition to Our Regularly Offered Medical Insurance Coverage)
* Amount Max is $2,000 for Family
Additional Information: A Kaniksu provider is not just responsible for providing excellent, integrated, and multidisciplinary patient care in a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home. They are committed to providing an excellent patient experience within a culture that is characterized by a highly positive, fast-paced, productive environment where we act in partnership with those we serve and with our teammates.
YOU ARE an essential team member charged with leading patients in managing their care at Kaniksu Health.
In this role you will:
- Provide direct patient care, including diagnoses, treatment, and/or proper referral while maintaining expected medical standards for patients from all walks of life, including the underserved. KHS is focused on the whole patient with respect and compassion for the individual and based on clinical evidence.