Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 7 am - 6 pm, Friday 7 am - 5 pm; 10 or 8 Hour Shifts | 4 or 5 Day Work Weeks
Average patients seen: 15-24
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
- Relocation Assistance Negotiable Based on Location
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with 90% of Premium Paid by KHS, Effective after 1 Month of Service
- $2,000 Allowance per Year for Primary Care Services In-House for the Employee, Spouse, and Dependents
- Life Insurance Paid by KHS
- Long Term Disability Paid by KHS
- 160 Hours PTO, 64 Hours Sick Leave, 7 Paid Holidays
- CME Time and Allowance
- 401k with 4% Match
- Paid Licensing Fees
- The KHS Dental Hygienist and the HKS Staff Dentist work together to meet the oral health needs of patients.
- The Dental Hygienist shall possess demonstrated ability to perform as a team player, maintains positive peer relationships, and provides assistance in a friendly, helpful manner to all patients, visitors, and staff.
- Kaniksu Health Services, based in Sandpoint, is a federally-qualified community health center, serving the citizens of Bonner and Boundary Counties with clinics in Sandpoint, Ponderay, Priest River, and Bonners Ferry.
- The North Idaho Panhandle is a four-season recreation paradise, with friendly folks, little traffic, an abundance of amenities, and excellent schools. Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and come live, work, and play in one of the most beautiful small towns in the northwest!
- We are located 1 hour from Coeur d'Alene and 1.5 hour from Spokane, WA.