Benefits: - Virtual Care Telemedicine
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Prescription Drug Plans
- Well Being Opportunities and Support Systems
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Unique Benefits Include: Programs for New Mothers, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistant Programs
Additional Information: Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university.
3-5 years of clinical experience and/or case management, utilization review, and/or discharge planning experience in an acute care setting.
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
RN licensure through the Texas State Board of Nurse Examiners.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Master’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university.