Benefits: - Virtual Care Telemedicine
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Prescription Drug Plans
- Well Being Opportunities and Support Systems
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Unique Benefits Include: Programs for New Mothers, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistant Programs
Additional Information: REQUIRED:
- Associates or higher Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- 1+ years of telemetry experience as a practicing Registered Nurse if assigned to Prep/Recovery or procedural areas.
The RN Invasive Labs assesses, plans, directs, implements, and provides quality patient care for assigned patients to include education directed towards individualized patient needs utilizing the nursing process in coordination with policies and procedures. The RN Invasive Labs will also be responsible for directing patient care for licensed and ancillary staff.