Benefits: Virtual Care Telemedicine
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Prescription Drug Plans
- Well Being Opportunities and Support Systems
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Unique Benefits Include: Programs for New Mothers, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistant Programs
Additional Information: The Practice Manager provides direct supervision for the assigned CHC employees and maintains responsibility for the safe and efficient operation of the assigned clinic(s) (including clinical and non-clinical operations).
- 5+ years of medical office/practice management experience with at least 3 of those years being in a supervisory capacity
- State Licensure, Board Certification, and a strong understanding of physician productivity and professional fee billing.