Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | 4 Day Available
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 14 - 16 with Ramp Up to 21 Once Established
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Loan repayment through NHSC
- $5,000 relocation assistance
- PTO: Year 1 to Year 3, 160 hours of PTO; Year 3 to Year 10, 200 hours of PTO; Continued 40-hour increase every 5 years
- 13 annual paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision plans with 90% of the premium paid by IHC
- Acupuncture & Chiropractic care $10 per visit with HMO
- Group life insurance and AD&D paid by IHC
- Long term disability paid by IHC
- Employee assistance program
- 401k with 3% employee match
- Domestic partner health benefits
- Credit union: Membership to Santa Clara County Federal Credit Union
- Employee referral program
- Casual dress code on Friday
- Optional benefits: pet insurance, AFLAC voluntary benefits, discount programs, LegalShield & ID Shield
- The current patient population is 18 and up.
- Opportunity for expansion into pediatrics if desired.
- This is a med management opportunity with a team-based structure working with a psychologist, case manager, and LCSW.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
The Psychiatrist provides clinical services to IHC medical patients with mental health issues, including psychiatric diagnosis, prescription writing, and on-going medication therapy as part of a full-service treatment team. The IHC is a Patient-Centered Health Home and all employees are an integral part of this model of care delivery.