Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | 4 Day Available
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 14 - 16 with Ramp Up to 21 Once Established
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Loan repayment through NHSC
- $5,000 relocation assistance
- PTO: Year 1 to Year 3, 160 hours of PTO; Year 3 to Year 10, 200 hours of PTO; Continued 40-hour increase every 5 years
- 13 annual paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision plans with 90% of the premium paid by IHC
- Acupuncture & Chiropractic care $10 per visit with HMO
- Group life insurance and AD&D paid by IHC
- Long term disability paid by IHC
- Employee assistance program
- 401k with 3% employee match
- Domestic partner health benefits
- Credit union: Membership to Santa Clara County Federal Credit Union
- Employee referral program
- Casual dress code on Friday
- Optional benefits: pet insurance, AFLAC voluntary benefits, discount programs, LegalShield & ID Shield
- The current patient population is 18 and up.
- Opportunity for expansion into pediatrics if desired.
- Our health centers use a team-based structure, you will work with a psychiatrist, psychologist, case manager, and LCSW.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner makes psychiatric diagnoses and applies psychiatric treatment methods in the context of a primary care setting with integrated behavioral health. The PNP makes differential diagnoses and collaborates closely with medical and behavioral health providers to develop a comprehensive treatment plan.