Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | 4 Day Available
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 16+
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Loan repayment through NHSC
- $5,000 relocation assistance
- PTO: Year 1 to Year 3, 160 hours of PTO; Year 3 to Year 10, 200 hours of PTO; Continued 40-hour increase every 5 years
- 13 annual paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision plans with 90% of the premium paid by IHC
- Acupuncture & Chiropractic care $10 per visit with HMO
- Group life insurance and AD&D paid by IHC
- Long term disability paid by IHC
- Employee assistance program
- 401k with 3% employee match
- Domestic partner health benefits
- Credit union: Membership to Santa Clara County Federal Credit Union
- Employee referral program
- Casual dress code on Friday
- Optional benefits: pet insurance, AFLAC voluntary benefits, discount programs, LegalShield & ID Shield
- Current knowledge and skills in adult primary care.
- Ability to relate to the Indian Community.
- A strong commitment to care for an under-served population.
- Experience in providing care for multi-cultural populations.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- Provides primary care in a Family Practice setting, internist will not be required to see pediatric patients.