Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.; Three days in clinic and two days per week in surgery with dedicated OR time
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
Average patients seen: 15 – 25 per day
Call Schedule: Call 1:2 with residents taking first call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus 5 days for CME with an annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Additional Information: If you want a challenging position where you see patients, do interesting urology procedures, teach, and train the next generation of physicians while earning an attractive salary, we would like to talk to you.
- Mentor medical students and residents
- Exemplify what an outstanding physician looks like and be a role model for our residents.
- Have a passion for excellence in teaching both at the bedside and in didactic sessions
- Be passionate about the academic, intellectual, and career development of our trainees at all levels.
- Minimum two years of teaching and leadership experience
- BC Academic Urologist
- Many procedures performed in the clinic including Cystoscopes, ultrasound, prostate biopsies, BCG, etc. excluding vasectomies
- Inpatient rounding as needed